Thursday, May 24, 2012

Enjoying the sunshine

May-perfect hiking weather. Saturday we headed to Provo and hiked the "Y" with some friends. Lincoln added a good little burden to my back and Koby was bounced between Amy, James, and Cole. At one point, us girls thought it would be fun to try and run with the kids on our backs, it wasn't.


I think that was Linc's 2nd time hiking the "Y". Both he and Koby are good little hikers.


Then we headed to "Slab" for some AMAZING Provo pizza. They have amazing flavors. I wish I could remember them all, but I can only remember my two favorites...I got a chicken cordon bleu slice that was delicious and Cole got a buffalo wing slice that was extra delicious. We will definitely be going back.


After our little recharge, we headed to the park for some tennis. Em joined us too:) I'm a big fan of this warm weather. We are so active in the Spring/Summer. Now we just need to find a state that doesn't have long, cold winters like Utah...


 Sunday, we enjoyed the Solar Eclipse with some neighbor friends. We found if we wore 2-3 pairs of sunglasses we could see it...


I tried to take a picture through those sunglasses, but obviously that didn't work...


We finally got tired of Linc and Koby fighting over Koby's bike. So Tuesday we finally upgraded Koby. He couldn't be happier. ( Well, actually he would be if we bought him one of those annoying bike horns, but then the neighbors wouldn't be too happy).


This is just a random picture from playing this morning, but I am starting to see these two look more alike...


My little baby turns one on Saturday:) Yay Linc!

1 comment:

Rachel DeFreese said...

I want to live near you. There is a cornfield that is vacant, except for a couple of months, right next to us. I think you could get one of those cool tent trailer things-- the kids would love the permanent camping arrangements!