Friday, February 10, 2012

New this week...

For weeks now Lincoln has been teasing us with rocking on his hands and knees, backwards crawling, scooting, etc. Wednesday he decided to take the plunge and crawl! I caught the moment on film. Since then, he has become a crawling machine and a much happier little guy -yay!



It's been quite exhausting being the muscles around the house these past few weeks. Our new table came and guess who put the whole thing together? Me. I wish James' shoulder would just heal already so he can hurry up and get his second surgery done; I miss having a strong handyman around. James did however sit on the chairs while I tightened them and he laid out all my screws for me... He does try to help out:)


Sometimes I turn on the camera to find a little treat from Koby...


A few months ago James found this picture on the camera and tried convincing me it was me. Ha! It took a lot to convince him that it was in fact Koby.

1 comment:

Rachel DeFreese said...

Cute! All of it. I especially love the table- gorgeous!