Thursday, June 23, 2011

My favorite month

June. Not too hot, not too cold.


We have had a crazy 3 weeks. Starting with Lincoln's arrival...and ending with family in town. My family came out this past week for Emily and Shane's wedding. It was beautiful! Emily looked like a princess. We are so happy to have Shane in our family now. I think our family lucked out-we've got some pretty cool brothers-in-law and an awesome sister-in-law.


Our nannies for the night:)



This doesn't do it justice at all, but it was the prettiest reception ever.

James got emotional when the bride and dad danced:)

Grandma, Lincoln, and crazy uncle Sean:)


Koby's entertainment and our lifesavers for the night!
Dehn entertaining Koby at the temple

Cute little Charlie
Sunday, since our family was in town we celebrated father's day in the best way-with 2 baby blessings! Lincoln and Charlie shared their special day together. These little cousins are close in age and are going to be buddies. It has been so fun having Rachel and Sean stay here in Utah for the last 3 weeks. They leave for WA this Friday and we are sad to see them go.

Happy Father's Day

Some other exciting news-James was promoted to a Lead for his Logistics Health job! What a hard worker. I am so proud of him. He is also putting every spare minute and penny he can into his Run For Innocence organization. I cannot believe I stifled his dream for so long-telling him we didn't have the time or money right now. I am glad he ignored me and was finally able to start his charity:) He is so passionate about this. Since James started this organization my eyes have been opened. We live in a sick world. I am scared for what our children will go through. I do not think there is such thing as "over protective" anymore. James and I are determined to keep our little guys safe.

Anyways, on another note ... I have been able to go running pretty much everyday for the last couple weeks thanks to my awesome JOGGING STROLLER. Hands down, this was the best purchase ever. Yesterday we went on a family jog. It was fun, and this is how the boys enjoyed it...


So Koby has finally warmed up to Lincoln. When Lincoln cries he gives him his Binky and says, "It's OK baby Lincoln, don't cry". He also thinks it is hilarious when Lincoln spits up or fills his diaper. Yep he must be a boy. We still do have the occasional hit every now and then, but they have become veeeery few and far between. Yay- life is getting better! Lincoln is a strong little thing and I think he knows what to expect when Koby comes near him. I can't wait until they can play together. I captured a sweet moment between them the other day...


1 comment:

DeFreese said...

wow you were busy! congrats on blessing lincoln!