Friday, April 22, 2011

Five weeks away!

Went to the doctors today... Only 32 days left of pregnancy! Woohoo. I don't know what we were thinking having a baby RIGHT before summer. I am a fan of the late winter babies.

When the nurse had the heartbeat monitor on my belly, Koby looked up and said, "That's the baby in mommy's tummy." I think it is clicking a little more with him. He always makes comments like, "Daddy plays soccer and Koby plays soccer, but Mommy doesn't play soccer anymore...there's a baby in mommy's tummy."

Anyways here is a picture update(don't mind my fat face, arms, and butt). I should have about 3 weeks to get as small as I can before Emily and Shane tie the knot - lucky me! I am proud to say that my mom and I did go off sugar/treats and I do still exercise as best I can. I think Koby even realizes how pathetic my attempt at exercise is. He will look at the TV and then at me and say, "jump higher mommy" or "touch your toes mommy" or "go faster mommy". I also only last about 20 minutes, but it makes me feel good.


James said he would be pregnant with the next one for me. I think that's only fair.

8 comments:

Malerie said...

Whatever! You look darling! Wow, five weeks...So exciting!

DeFreese said...

i can't believe you're so close!! You are the cutest pregnant woman like ever!

rjd said...

What a sweet family. You're looking Great! Can't wait.

Bre And Drew said...

I really don't think you look chubby at all! Serious! I think the only part of you that looks pregnant is your belly! :) Which is to be expected. ha ha

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh you need to stop! You look great! I know it's hard to hear but seriously you do have a PERSON in your stomach! Can't wait to see what he looks like!

Aaron and Devon said...

Whatever, you look amazing! You are going to loose the weight super fast too! Chloe's excited to see Koby tomorrow!

The Way I See It said...

You are CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! And such a good little mommy. How's that "no-sugar" thing goin? I'm up to 7 months now and still have a hard time resisting. Yes I feel better, but the cravings are still there. Good for you.

Rucinski Family said...

I miss 'Rotten Ralfs'! So few people remember that place. :)
5 weeks left, wow. Can't believe it. You look great. :)