Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday School

For the last two weeks we have been learning all about the Old Testament's Joseph and his coat of many colors. Saturday night James and I stayed up until 1:00am making our 17 class members these sweet "Coat of Many Color" cookie. The next morning I looked at my R.S. schedule to know what to bring to class and saw it said, "Fast Sunday". haha. Story of our life.


Although James does the bulk of the teaching, I think teaching the youth is the best calling in the church. I always thought it was weird how teachers/leaders at church used to say they loved the kids they taught, but now I understand. James and I really love the kids we teach.


Koby loves animals and we live 3 minutes from Cabellas, so we took a visit with Em and Shane...

4 comments:

Bre And Drew said...

haha the picture with his nose up against the glass is the BEST!!!! so funny

Malerie said...

Those cookies are AMAZING!

Aaron and Devon said...

Well its the thought that counts. The cookies looked great though.

The Way I See It said...

Those cookies looked amazing. What fun teachers you are. I tend to do those things on Fast Sunday too. This coming Sunday is my turn to do the lesson in R.S. and I'm bringing cookies as an object lesson, the realized "duh...it's fast Sunday" so I'm gonna put em in little baggies for them to take home. Darling pics of Koby too.