Sunday, November 8, 2009

Koby's Favorite things


















I know I know our blog is all about Koby, but that's what the world has begun to revolve around.






































So Koby's new favorite thing is going to see the horses on our street. When they are on the other side of the pasture he will use his hands to tell them to "come here" and let out a high-pitched neeeeeigh (sounds more like a scream , but he's trying). I think the horses know him now because they sure don't mind him grabbing at their faces.Pete and Stef gave Koby some of the kids' old toys, one of which is a bouncing horse. He Looooves it.























He also loves blinds and pumpkins. And when you combine the two... he's in heaven. And of course drinking bath water.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so cute Megan, and it's okay I feel like all I blog about is Brighton too. That is how life is now. Oh and I was going to tell you I loved his Halloween costume.

Paige said...

Yeah, kids totally take over your life.
I can't wait to see Koby next month!