Friday, February 13, 2009

Two Weeks!

Two weeks:













Yesterday was the two week checkup... In two weeks Koby has grown 1 1/2 inches and he is now 8# 11 oz! The doctor's said his weight was in the 50th percentile, but thanks to James his head size is in the 80th percentile (along with his height). We must be doing it right because he is growing!

Koby is such a good baby. Whenever we change his diaper we tell him to straighten his legs and he does! haha. He stiffens them so they stick straight in the air. I'm trying to get a picture, but I keep failing - it's so funny!



























On Tuesday my mom left to go back to Washington. She was here for almost 3 weeks and was VERY VERY helpful! We are missing all of her home-cooked meals, BUT she did leave us with a fridge/freezer full of food. Koby and I miss her- I think he gets bored of just me during the day. I am grateful to my dad and Em for letting my mom come that long. Thank you!
































I caught him sleeping like this today... how cute! He looks so peaceful... little did I know he'd wake up screaming 2 minutes later because he peed through his clothes onto our bed!


4 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

He is SO cute! i'm jealous...i want mine to come!! You look so good Megan! I'm glad you are adjusting well..thats what i'm most nervous for.

Malerie said...

Koby is so sweet. I wish I could hold him! Thank goodness for moms, huh? In one picture I see James and in another I see you. Must be the perfect combination! You seem like you're enjoying being a mom. It's the best! Now we just need to live by each other so we can have play dates :)

Brittany Barnes said...

He is the cutest little boy ever! I am so sad that I missed you guys the other day at the store! You will have to come visit again!

Lea said...

He is so cute!