Friday, December 10, 2010

My favorite thing in life...

is definately being a mom.

This morning when I went to get Koby up I opened his door and this is what I found...

He was kneeling in his crib with his stuffed doggy on his lap and he was folding his doggy's arms. I hear him say, "Heavly Fadder, Thank you this day, Jesus Christ, Amen!" Then he looks over and sees me, points to the ground by his crib and says, "Mommy kneel, Doggy's prayin."

Also, the other day Koby ran over and climbed onto my lap, laid his head on my chest and gave me a hug. Then he looked up at me and with his eyebrows raised he nodded his head in a point of fact and said, "I love you Mommy."

As hard as it is sometimes, I love my job:)

7 comments:

S.Ann said...

Tell me again how old this child is! Kobe definitely has a head start on the admonishment to "train up a child in the way he should go". Love you all. G'ma N.

Shannon McCall said...

Cute! I can't believe he can talk in sentences. You're a GREAT mom!

Lea said...

That is soooooo cute! Thanks for sharing those are the things we live for and the things that melt our hearts!

Paige said...

Aww, that is so sweet! I bet your heart just melted.

The Way I See It said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Yes, being a Mom is the BEST (albeit hardest) job ever.

Aaron and Devon said...

So stinkin' adorable! It's things like that, that get you through the day!

Tammy said...

Adorable!!!!