Friday, January 16, 2009

39 weeks...

...and STILL pregnant! Our due date is approaching fast. Only one week left! I am progressively dilating and effacing so hopefully he will come on time... crossing my fingers. My mom flies in on Thursday! We are excited!

I have finished all my projects - Tuesday I completed a mission scrapbook for James. Since then I have been trying to sleep in as late as possible, space out my cleaning, and take a loooong bath to kill time until James gets off work! Hopefully I can think of another project to get me through the next week...

Here is the HUGE 39 week picture... hopefully it is the last one we get to take pregnant!

5 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

I cannot believe you are FINALLY there. Your pregnancy seems to have gone by so quick for me! I know it hasn't for you. That is so exciting that in a few days you will be bringing home a little baby boy! OH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! WOOOOOHOOO!! Come on baby boy...

DeFreese said...

oh megan! i hope he comes soon!!

Cathy Bloom said...

you look adorable!!!

Rucinski Family said...

congrats on your baby(who is almost here)... i hope the delivery goes smoothly for you. :)

Tammy said...

ohh almost there! We can't wait to see pics of your new baby! Good luck with the delivery. hope everything is going well for you guys!